Sportingbet Australia Review
Sportingbet are Australia’a biggest bookmaker and are well known for offering the widest range of betting markets in Australia. Sportingbet makes a significant ongoing investment in the latest technology, giving their customers a fast and efficient betting experience.
Along with the largest and most competitive odds online, Sportingbet offer some of the best free bets and promotions of all bookmakers in Australia. They offer many unique products such as mobile betting software, blogs and a comprehensive racing product.
There are a few bookies which offer mobile phone betting applications, but Sportingbet were the original in Australia. It is the best out there, and it means you can view your balance and place bets on the go, wherever you may be.
Hey, this a huge selling point of Sportingbet – the fact they have an exclusive deal with Paypal, meaning you can withdraw and deposit money with ease. This is a fantastic feature as you can deal with your money instantly and not have to wait days at a time.
Sportingbet Payment & Deposit Options
- Credit Card
- Bank Deposit
- Telegraphic Transfer
Sportingbet Withdrawing Options
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Bpay to Credit Card
- Telegraphic Transfer
Popular Racing bet types at Sportingbet:
- MaxiDIv – Higher Win dividend paid out by the TAB or Starting Price
- Best Odds – Higher dividend of Starting Price or TAB
- Fav Four – 4 Fixed Priced favourites into a four-leg multibet
- Blackbook (FREE) – Follow your favourite horses with a free Blackbook service
- Quadrella – Pick the winner of four selected races across a race meeting
- Futures Markets – Early markets available to place bets on feature races.
- All Up – Select multiples runners to win or place in selected events.
- Parlay Betting – Set combination of multibets which selects all possible combinations
- Getoutski – Exclusive bet type on thoroughbred only found at Sportingbet
- First Four – Select the first four runners home in the correct order
Some of the more popular Sports bet types at Sportingbet:
- Single Bets – Sportingbet take Single bets on all of their available betting markets
- Line Betting – When a match is handicapped with a plus or minus margin, eg. -0.5
- Margin Betting – Handicap betting where you give or receive a points start
- Multi Bettting – A combination of single bets combined together over multiple events
- Live Betting – Bet live ‘In Running’ during selected sporting events
Sportingbet Website features:
Sportingbet’s new website has been designed to deliver the fastest experience possible for members with enhanced offerings and product changes designed to improve speed and capacity.
My Bet Space
Customise Sportingbet with ‘My Bet Space’ to create a more personalised betting experience where you can save plenty of time going to favourite parts of the Sportingbet website.
Find your Favourites quickly
Sportingbet favourites enable you to nominate any competing sports, racing or entertainment market as a favourite for quick and easy access.
Quality Racing Product
Sportingbet has enhanced its racing product to allow you optional ways to view a daily Race Card with Standard View that lists race numbers in columns and venues in rows, but includes race highlighting. Time Based View shows all upcoming races (thoroughbred, trots and dogs) in 30 minute blocks of time, allowing the punter to plan his betting for the upcoming races.
Never miss a good thing with Sportingbet’s Blackbook service plus you can also add a comment which is visible when you mouse over the Blackbooks icon next to the runner in standard race card view.
Similar to marking Race books and scribbling on Form guides, iForm (Interactive Form) allows you to examine the form and rate runners with gold, silver or bronze icons. These personal rankings will then be visible from the race itself and the daily race card.
When you click on the ‘Multiwizz’ button, a list of all your recent single bets will be displayed. You can combine all of these bets into a multi bet simply by clicking the “add selected” button.